Want to increase your business success?
Large businesses, medium and small sized operations and even if you're the sole owner operator, there's no need for you to go it alone. Joining the Stirling Business Association (SBA) lets you interact with like-minded people who can be invaluable sources of information and support - and increase your business success.
Why you should join us.
Besides the support and camaraderie, belonging to the SBA can increase your business' credibility. Many potential clients or customers view membership as a sign that you're an established business and accepted by your industry.
- Benefit from a free listing of your businesses in the SBA online directory;
- Get customer referrals from other local SBA member businesses;
- Market your business in cooperative advertising and marketing programs;
- Join in popular community focussed events to expand your customer base;
- Gain profile by promoting SBA sponsored special community and business events;
- Network with people in other fields who also know the local market;
- Participate in encouraging, stimulating and improving the business conditions of Stirling and the surrounding vicinity for retailers, restaurants, entertainment establishments, service businesses and professionals.
Get your FREE SBA email address for Members.
Don’t have an email address yet? Would you like an additional email address linked to the SBA? Then contact the Secretary to receive a FREE Stirling Business email address. It’s another way SBA is assisting you in your success.
What we are striving to do.
The Stirling Business Association is the enthusiastic association of Business, Hospitality, Trades, Services and Professionals that aim to make your experiences in Stirling, sensational. We strive to create a positive identity for the area through commercial and cultural activities and to preserve its historical significance to the community.
The Association assists local businesses, liaises with Councils and works to better the Stirling and surrounding communities. It is a not-for-profit organisation, lead by a volunteer committee of local business people with representation from the Adelaide Hills Council.
Our Vision defines our future:
Sensational Stirling is the Spirit of the Hills
Our Mission takes us there:
Stirling, and its surrounds, is a sensational destination and preferred for:
* Exceptional events plus enviable food and wine experiences.
* Range of recreational attractions, activities and the good things in life.
* Friendly and welcoming village atmosphere in a beautiful landscape setting.
* Vibrant professional and business environment.
* Genuine Hills experiences so close to Adelaide.
Our Objectives delivers the steppingstones:
Stirling, and its surrounds, is a vibrant and welcoming place because:
* Businesses are strengthened, supported, retained and attracted.
* Its recreational attractions and rewarding business community is well promoted.
* Everything undertaken is aimed to protect and improve the qualities of Stirling, from Planning Controls and physical civic works through to the individual endeavours of local commerce and the community.